Vanessa is a skilled public speaker, having conducted countless seminars throughout her legal career on various topics of estate planning, including kids protection planning, special needs planning, Medi-Cal planning, advanced tax planning and asset protection for individuals and small businesses. Read on to register for one of Vanessa’s upcoming seminars and for more information on her past seminars.
PLANNING FOR THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE
Vanessa will discuss estate planning principles and long term care planning for baby boomers and seniors. Topics will include Wills and Trusts, how to avoid probate, Health Care Directives, asset protection and much more.
WHEN & WHERE: May 23, 2013, 2 convenient times: 10:00 a.m. and 6 p.m.; Whites Funeral Home, 404 East Foothill Boulevard, Azusa, CA 91702; (626) 334-2921.
WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT BEING A TRUSTEE CAN HURT YOUR
Join Vanessa, a former Trust Administrator at Wells Fargo, for an informative evening covering the following topics:
• Do you know risks associated with not having a Trust in place?
• If you have a Trust or are forming a Trust, are you sure you have nominated the right Trustees?
• If you are a Trustee or anticipate being one, do you know what your duties are as a Trustee?
• As a Trustee, do you understand the Trust terms and how to actually administer the Trust?
• Do you know your duties and obligations as a Trustee begin while the Trustor is still alive?
• Do you know that Trustee errors put your personal assets at risk…Not just the Trust assets?
WHEN & WHERE: May 14, 2013 @ 5:30; Pasadena, Hastings Ranch Library located at 3325 E Orange Grove Blvd Pasadena, CA 91107
To view a list of Vanessa’s Past Seminars and to find out how to book her for a speaking event, click here.